Tehreek Dawat e Faqr Manifesto
- Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr invites the Muslims to “Hold tight to the Rope of Allah all together and be not disunited among yourselves” and ‘The rope’ is the personal name of Allah (Ism-e-Allah-Zaat).
- Faqr is the true heritage of the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam. The manifesto of the Movement is to invite the muslims to get this legacy.
- To call for the commemoration and contemplation of the personal name of Allah (Zikr and Tasawur-e-Ism-e-Allah Zaat). According to Hazrat Sakhi Sultan Bahoo Rehmat-ul-Allah Alayh it is due to faqr only that vision (Deedar) of Allah and presence in the assembly of Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam is granted and a muslim becomes a faithful (Momin) to be raised at the heights of Beneficence (Ehsaan).
- To invite people to (run towards Allah) meaning to run towards ‘Ism-e-Allah Zaat’ (The personal name of Allah).
- To practice truly the Holy Prophet Sall’Allahu Alayhi Wa’alihi Wasallam’s teachings based on truth and reality.
- To invite Muslims for thoughtfulness and deliberation i.e. for meditation.
- To promote mutual love and to eliminate hatred from the world, Tehreek Dawat-e-Faqr calls for commemoration and contemplation of personal name of Allah (Zikr and Tasawur-e-Ism-e-Allah Zaat)